Review: Forever Too Far

Forever Too Far

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

just finished this series and I should say, it finally worth my time reading this one.

I can say that I love this Couple, Rush and Blaire.

Actually I don't belong the series with same main character over the three books after I reading guilt hunter series or night huntress series. I don't know, maybe because they were about paranormal romance. But I like this series, or maybe I just like series in young adult or new adult genre which is about this present time in setting (I don't have many reference actually). I like fifty shades, all three books make me satisfied not for sex but because I can see the character building from nothing to something, from stranger to married couple, and actually I like the main conflict around the characters. Though I'm not sure about this one. I don't really looking forward for another series with same character, and after I read the first book from this series actually I don't really interest to continue. Anyway, I'm here in the third book and I love it.


I said before it felt like I read another FSoG fanfic in the first book, but once I entered the second one I fell in love in it. And I couldn't wait to continue for the next book. I think pregnancy matter kept me here and made the difference with FSoG.

I like all about Rush choosing Nan or Blaire and her baby and kept doing the same mistake over and over asked forgiveness from Blaire. It's not about someone in past, it's about choosing your lover or your family and that choice was suck. I hate Nan for making all being so hard for Rush and Blaire. She always thought that her brother chose Blaire over her when actually they could just being together, and if she behave I thought it possible that Blaire would love her too. I mean, family will stuck with you forever even when you're not being the first! Why so jealous? Why asked your sibling to choose? And it really hard for Blaire especially in every moment Rush gave her same promise and broke it again and again did the same thing. Why Rush never learn from his mistake? Blaire couldn't ask Rush to chose her and baby because Nan was his sister, but she really wanted to be the first when it came for Rush to chose either Nan or Blare and I couldn't blame Blaire for that wish. So when Blaire couldn't take it anymore and leaving Rush, I wanted to scream and gave her applause for that decision. Sometime Rush needed to learn that Blaire never asked him to choose her, and Rush should not give her that promise, just beside Blaire when she needed her. Just kept in contact, give her explanation when he couldn't beside her, just don't ignore her every time he felt frustrated if he really think Blaire was his soul. Fortunately Blaire had that baby who shared the same blood from Rush and Blare so yeah, it really tear Rush apart when Blaire leave her. Ugh, I was crying when Rush being crazy because Blaire was not in her room and didn't give any clue about where she was and how worried Rush was. What he could think was that Blaire now need him and he didn't know where she was. I like that. Rush needed to feel how unbearable to think that Blaire could leave him while her sister would always stuck with him forever because they were bound by blood.

Five stars from me. The last two books made me so emotional and I cried a lot, not predictable, and it kept the tense up in every climax of story. Most important, I satisfied because I could picture how happy ending Blaire and Rush after all what happened to them. How was it when the first time Rush hear the baby's heartbeat, how happy he was when he knew he would be a father. How it was when Rush accompany Blaire when she was in labor, became a father, and even have the family that he knew this family could bring the happiness in his life. He knew that he had the best wife and mother for his baby.

Cute, I really fall in love in this couple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)