Review: Perfect Chemistry

Perfect Chemistry

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

i hope i can write my review here. i really like this book, kind of refreshing read for me after reading erotica books which make me getting tired with lack of story. But right now i am caught in flu so maybe i will write my review later.


------------------ my review ------------------

Okay, I will not say much about this first book except that I – really – love – this.

Oh, my friends recommend this book and it has to be my TBR for a long time until now I finally decided to read the story. Until a month ago, I still read book with new adult or maybe adult genres, and I don’t know, maybe I reached my limit and got tired read with that genre and my reading become so-so-slooow to finish them. I still liked romance haha, so I turned to comics and become addicted by them for I didn’t know how long.


Anyway, I should say that I still want to read comic right know, but I don’t have time. I don’t have time to read comic when I have time to read novel (LOL). You know, when reading comic I should borrow them in book rent and should finished them fast but if I want to read novel I just pick it up from my ebook collection and I can finish them every time I want. I am now an intern and have really limited time to read, so I only have choice to read novel only or comic only (T__T). I am grateful to find this book, because I finally find a new story, a new character, a new chemistry, and new for everything (well, maybe I am too naïve say that it’s new, but after this long time I almost forget another story with the same feeling). This book using 2 POV from Brittany and Alex and the way POV turned from one character to another character really amusing, I love it.

The story was about two sides of social life. The poor and the rich, but the poor one was a guy and the rich one was a girl. It’s sound funny for me; because even here Alex said that he was poor but his attitude did not really reflect him. He never looked weak, always tough, and people afraid of him because he active in gang even if he was poor. He was smart but not a nerd, smart but teachers frustrated about him. For me, he had rich characters. What people saw outside actually different with what he felt inside, it’s so lovely and painful. After he met with Brittany, I should say, the story become more and getting sweeter. People always thought that Brit had a perfect life, even Alex though that about Brit. However, Brit had many conflicts inside her that people didn’t know, and like Alex, actually Brit life was not that perfect. Okay, Brit always refuse to show her imperfect, Alex also never wanted to show his big dream about future, but when they were together, we could see what they hide so well and they became one. I like them so much. They hating each other and when knowing the real for each person they became protective, looked like they wanted to protect each other from the danger of the world.

Huff, and the end of story, it was really sad. I wanted to see what Brit reaction when she looked Alex’s body after he went out from Latino Blood. Maybe Brit will cry? Oh, I really want to know but it’s sad the story had ended before I know that.
Even so, I loveee the story.


Comments

Post a Comment


Regulation to fill the comment box:

>> Don't use Anynomous
>> Use your google account or just your link/ URL. The main point is, always put your name here :)
>> Cannot receive any spam comment such as comment that it's not relevant with my topic
>> When your comment does not appear, it because I haven't approve that or I haven't read that. So just wait until I read that, please understand :)

Thank you

-------------------------------------||-------------------------------------

Syarat menambahkan komentar:

>> Jangan berkomentar dengan menggunakan Anynomous
>> Gunakan account google kamu atau jika tidak gunakan URL, yang penting ada nama kalian.. :)
>> Tidak menerima komentar berisi spam..
>> Apabila komentar tidak muncul, berarti komentar kalian belum di moderasi. Jadi tolong mengerti ya.. :)

terimakasih

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)