Review: November 9

November 9

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have my own reading schedule; it is before I sleep at night. I usually do that, except when I read this book. I think this book screw my entire schedules; because when I read this I forget all things I should do in that day. I don't know if it's a good addictive for me. I really enjoy reading it, but it also makes me feel like there is so much time I waste because I read this book.

I have so many hobbies I do recently, and it's not about reading book. I take this book randomly, but I cannot stop when I start to read it. That it is. Colleen Hoover's strength that always make me fall in love with her works more and more.

I never know how come Hoover always makes me this way when I read her book. I never bored, and I keep forgetting the world around me. I enjoyed her books so much, I cry, and I'm so happy too when I read her book. I don't know why she always make story like this? The one I cannot be stopped if I haven't finished it? Ugh. I hate it, but I also wish that I will found this kind of book much more in future. I don't get many good books that can keep me sit and read all the day long without break, the time when I hate people interrupt my reading.


This book is really good. As good as her books that become my favorite before this. The first time I knew what premise this book was brought,I knew that I should read the story until I knew what actually happened inside this book even thought I knew Hoover's book almost never disappointed me (because there were), and I knew from many people recommended this book that this was really a good one so I really put much expectation from this book. After reading this, I seriously hope that I can read this kind of story again, this book success made my satisfied and suited my expectation. There were some flaws of course, but I still gave 5 stars, because I know that there were not many books can find story as good as this and made me felt like this.

The story of this book actually didn't tell much. There were 2 lead characters here, Ben and Fallon, but I almost didn't find and saw their own life outside their meeting in every year. All stories in one year they didn't meet just be told by description from the characters, so not much visual i could get. However, even when i didn’t get much about their life, this book had took hundreds of pages so I could not complain too much. It also be proved by their meeting, that our lead characters was so special and intense and perfect every time they met. I love it soooo much. My favorite meeting actually in their 4th meeting, that hurt me so much but that was also really good twist put there. I personally prefer that conflict than the main conflict which was figured in the end of story. Maybe it because I really like conflict that appeared in midst of story. That’s way I didn’t put much emotions in the climax. I finally could get into Ben heads in the end, but I also felt sad because it end up fast after the story reached the resolution.

I really loved Fallon, and the way she hurt after their 4th meeting was really my favorite because Fallon was hurt and it always easier for me to get emotions when the lead female character was hurt because she expected too much. But then, after they together again, Fallon decided in a second to break their relationship again, and I felt a little annoyed by her behavior. She used to become the one who made the decision to break up and gave up, and so stubborn to hear whatever explanation Ben wanted to say. I felt a little upset because she almost seemed selfish, but of course it just my opinion. I actually still like her whole personality.

Now I still cannot get the story out of my mind. I think I need more distraction. I don’t often get this kind of story I really love so I feel a little sad that my best books decrease one by one. I still want to talk much but I cannot put them into words so I will just stop here. Finally, I just need finished three books more from Colleen Hoover. A half of me want to finish them right know but my other part don’t want to over her book soon. I don’t understand with myself anyway. LOL.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Scandal in Spring (The Wallflowers, Book 4)