Review: Isn't She Lovely





My rating: 4 of 5 stars

short review:

the last story i read from this series. I like Ethan, and i like Steph for all her Gothic style. The first time i read Broken, i thought i would not really interest to follow Ethan and i also thought that Ethan would not become hero on the different story.

Of course it's not true, because after learning about Ethan not long after read Broken, or a little glimpse on Crushed maybe, i knew that he should have his own story. Then i understand that a glimpse story about he and Stephanie was not a fake relationship. That's what most motivated me to want to follow his story. And I actually loved his story the best.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)