Review: Never Never: Part Three (Colleen Hoover)

Never Never: Part Three

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Here I was not like read another book because Silas actually remember what happened from 2 days ago. Just Charlie didn't.

And my reaction was the same like in two book before that I love Charlie and Silas so much more. Here I also crying a lot. Not because what they found about their family things, but because both of them. Their chemistry, their connecting for each other, their moments, their laughing, their togetherness, even their fear to forget each other, and yeah, just two of them, I am happy and sad for them. I like that they did not interrupt by the external factor which in the past made they were be apart and apparently because they didn't have memories and just hade each other, they just focus only about them.


GOD. I REALLY LOVE THE IDEA. LOVE THIS BOOK.

I like the theory that Silas got and that they really want to make it work. So when finally they got to another 11.00 a.m, I was crying like a baby. I want to hug them. I even want to thankful with the world that gather to make them be together again, because you knew, the family problems was really annoying and I hate that it could separate two of them, so I like the idea of 'fate'.

And for all feeling from their situation in past, I wish it would just be least as memories and they just forgot it all so that would not make their feeling change after remembered all.

I think I am speechless about these books. I don't know what words I should put about this book because this one is my new experience.

Until now, I think Never Never will be my favorite book from CoHo. I think I will reread again, and if it is translated in Indonesian I want to buy this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)