Review: Never Never (Colleen Hoover)

Never Never

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really got into this book. Gosh, I love Charlie and Silas when they together even when they did not had idea about what happened to them, who they are, and everything. When the first I read this book I could feel everything Charlie thought, I could feel her confusing, how she frustrated every time because she didn't know anything. how she felt lost, and I could feel that, exactly what Charlie felt. And I adore CoHo to make me felt like that.

Then the time when she met Silas and just knew that Silas was her boyfriend but she didn't know or felt everything about him, I was being Charlie who just saw Silas as a stranger. Then again when the POV turned to Silas, I knew that both of them just experienced the same thing. Silas forgot everything like Charlie did.


Then they together tried to figure these out and I just like Wow. I. Love. It. I. Love. Them.

I like their togetherness, it was just so sweet. And because they became stranger, they looked funny, and they just falling in love again and I love them so much.

I LOVE THE IDEA.

Every time Silas and Charlie figure their past, they never really felt that , even that it was really bad story. They just felt like read stranger memories who had the same name with them. But no emotion, no trigger memories, no familiar thing for everything they found.

I was really sad in the end of story. I felt sad for both of them. For Charlie who suddenly lost and for Silas who frustrated because Charlie was lost. Silaaaasss aaaaaa. I love him. I love the way he was so fucking care with Charlie, he really fell in love naturally to Charlie. He really like learning all about Charlie even when he did not know all about Charlie, even at that time Charlie only just a stranger. Still, there's so many reason about Silas I'm falling in love with. He was romantic, so romantic even when he did not have intentional to do that.

And Charlie, she really need a protecting and for me, Silas is the best choice. Ah! And about they cheating! First I thought it because they bored each other so they found another experience with other people. But they actually in relationship? It makes a question what's actually happen with them. And I loooooveeee the answer. All of answer. Both of Charlie and Silas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)