Review: Never Never: Part Two (Colleen Hoover)

Never Never: Part Two

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I read this book, I feel like I read another book with another people, and another story. It feels like separated book because, well, Silas and Charlie both forgot each other, forgot what happened 2 days ago, and just born as a new person with all unfamiliar things. However, here I like Silas soooo much more. I fell in love with him again even when it felt like I read the new book. Silas just be the same and more lovable.

He tried to find Charlie and to get there he should collect all about Charlie. He found her journals, her letters, so Silas read about Charlie from what he found and he fell in love with Charlie because all what he found. And even he never met Charlie, his feeling grew up. Then again I love the way he never gave up and learned about Charlie.


For Charlie, I was really grateful because she dreamed about Silas and fell in love with him. She was so cute when she imagined that there was someone who love her even when she couldn't remember anything. And finally when he met Silas, I want to hug them and crying and scream: FINALLY!!!

I never read enough for this book, I need more and these book just has a little page. I really got into the story and want to see they were happy. But there was a developing story here, Silas knew the reason why he and Charlie cheating, and I was so happy for the reason!!! All was of course makes sense.

The ending....
God. I love the end of this story. When Charlie put so much believe in Silas because all she knew was him from her dream. And she was so cute when she want to know Silas's name. Then she want to sleep by hugging Silas. And Silas didn't want this all happened again, he felt like finally he became Silas Nash, he wanted to protect her, didn't want to be apart. These all was eeewww... So cute and sweet and I love that. I love all their moment together.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)