Review: Captivated by You

Captivated by You

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Omg, I finished this one almost three weeks! So that's why I actually almost forget about the whole story from this book.

So here, their problem still hadn't resolved. Maybe Eva's problem had become more clearly, but not for Gideon, he still had his nightmare and what became clear was what the nightmare he had. However, for me it was still a long story, and if I paid attention about this book, the main story was a half of the book, and the rest was about made up or angry sex, something like that. Both of them surely needed a space and some break because they used to forget everything if they were together. I was agree with the end, about Eva's decision even it took so long for her decided it.


I like the side problem also, about people from Gideon past mainly, because they really good to make Eva jealous. Sorry to say, but I still had a little grudge for Eva if I remember the time she kissed Brett Kline in front of Gideon.

From this whole book, maybe I just couldn't connect with the problem was brought up in the part that should be a climax, which was about Eva's job, yeah, I just didn't get it. It didn't make me want to scream and cry in that part, I even didn't know whom I should support. As a climax, I think the problem was too shallow. It would be better if the climax was about something more sensitive, heavier, or intents so I could feel angry too. I prefer the anticlimax, it's better and could make me bawl.

Anyway, I still looking forward for the next book, soon, after I take a break with this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)