Review: Take a Chance

Take a Chance

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5

I forget when was my last time i read Abbi's books, but yesterday i just felt like i needed to finish this one, so yeah, i finished it. Maybe i really needed took a break from this series because it's getting too much for me at that time and i started to feel bored. So, if i continued to read, i could be just give 3 stars for next books, haha.

Anyway about this book, I think because after a long time i didn't read this series, so when I read this book, i was feeling something new again. The story, the characters, the plot, and i even had forgotten the emotion i should deal when i read rush or woods book. That was good for me, because i also forgot how it hurt when i read the part Jace died.


Here we met with Grant and Harlow. I remembered that Grant and Harlow had big crush with each other in the previous books, so i could say that here the story developed and became more complicated. About Harlow's dad, her secret, something we could not notice in prev books. Oh and sorry that I forget the beginning of this book because when i read again, it had been taken about 23 pages (from my last reading) and i didn't re-read again, sooo... i forget. However, i enjoyed this story. I thought this was better than Perfection series (Woods and Della), even i still prefer Too Far series (Rush and Blaire).

Grant was afraid with his feeling at the first. He denied his feeling by using Nan again after he spent the night with Harlow before. So, i know why when Harlow figure out who was that in other room and they were actually Grant and Nan, she feeling hurt, i know it hurt, sooo fucking hurt. Grant knew what he did and that Harlow was there, so he tried to fix everything.

First, Grant fix his feeling, and after that he came to Harlow and gained her trust again. I like his persistent and how his feeling developed to Harlow. My heart fluttered when he admitted to himself that he was falling in love with Harlow. On the other hand, Harlow had big trust issue she should deal with Grant even she actually knew that Grand was hers. There was so much insecure on her and that also was big conflict in this story. It's okay. I still like the story, i didn't realized when i had read about an half of book, and they were cute every time they were together.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)