Review: Frigid

Frigid

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Never intended to read this book but finally i pick this one even before I put it in my TBR list. And again, i'm being different with other people bcause i want to give this book full stars.

I just thinking again, and finally I give this book 4 stars.
I looove the story from the beginning, but just a little thing, really a little thing in about 70% of book that i'm not really agree. Their misunderstanding. It's okay at the start, because they still couldn't read each other feeling clearly. But, at that moment, i mean in about 70% of the story, they should be more understand to each other. How Kayler behavior to Syd, and how different he with Syd compared to another woman. Okay, maybe Syd was still soo trapped in her thought of 'unrequited love' to Kayler that was she still couldn't be more confident, buttt, the way Syd solved the problem was quite cliche, like, she didn't want to hear Kayler explanation, at all. When usually Syd used to give her time for Kayler to explain. It made their relationship became a little shallow if we think how long they knew each other. But it's okay, because they finished their problem well and I like the ending. Like, really like it...


For addition, the first i interested with this book, beside of the author that I love so much hihi, i like the synopsis and the excerpt. The story was about (view spoiler)and i actually curious how jennifer will executed this idea when we knew there were so many books out there with the same theme. Butt, i fall in love with the character, with Syd for the first. She has kind of insecure in herself when come about Kyler, but she still become herself. How she keep strong when it come to jealousy, i appreciated her patience but when she feel vulnerable, i can feel her emotion, that's the best thing from this book. But finally she become honest and that make me like her more. Second, I like Kyler, of course. He is so different when come to Syd, and he success make Syd always feel perfect and special, because for him, Syd is everything. Yeah, i know maybe easy for us to guess the rest of story. But this story is kind of my book, and the way Jennifer tell the story also success make my feeling feel good, i like the character so much, and the plot is the supported factor for me.

And my mood recently was kind of 'i don't need heavy book with tragic story, just light book but can make my heart flutter when read it. and happy ending of course'. Maybe, my mood is the best factor right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)