Glorious Angel (Southern #1)



Initially I was already anticipating that in the latter end of the story there would be a big change, because from the beginning to the middle of the story, ties between the two main characters were like the ending itself.

I was a bit not comfortable at the ending,not comfortable at plot and conflict development. The conflict somehow become too complicated for this kind of thin novel. Not to mention how many characters here. Heck, many who chase to get Angle.

I wonder how many times the scene about the purpose in this book. And it was enough to make me tired. At the end I couldn't hold this story anymore and many parts I skip.HR Plus this was the first novel that I just gave 2 stars.

Wanna this book in paperback? Put all down and grab it fast here >>>> Click Here to Get the Book 

 ♥♥ Alina Za

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Scandal in Spring (The Wallflowers, Book 4)