Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, Book 2)


Click Here to See Indonesian Review

Synopsis: 
Daunted by the singular tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house. 
But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades.
While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her, and make the most important decision of her life.

My Review: SPOILER WARNING!!!
This holiday I suddenly miss you read this book. And after I read again the end I can only write the review. Finally ....


Phew. I found myself had forgotten the plot of this book and now I decided to change the stars from 4 to 5, because for the second book, after I did re-read actually the content was so perfect. Mmmm... the plot was smooth from Ana and Grey reconciled their relationship. Even though there were part was so boring but it's okay. And them, I also like the part when Christian realized that he madly in love with Ana. And he said 'i love you' so many thimes, I even lost counting. Geez, considering how rude he was in the first book and saw how gently he was here with all his fears about Ana leave, mmm... I found it so much sweet. Their fight about Elena made me smiling. And I think Christian really scared that his words made ana went again. Just like kind of traumatism for him maybe.

But that made me cried a lot was when Leila scene. The scene when Leila was found in Ana's apartment really feels like climax. When Christian came and treated Leila, ugh, I could feel in Ana positioned who saw that scene. The part Christian gave Leila gaze that turn to dominant kind and the way he treated Leila with his coldness but actually soft, when he rub Leila head.... ohmygod, just killed me!! 

I knew why in that moment Ana wanted crying so much and wanted to brush, because I did!!! I knew, I really knew why she chose Ethan to drink up.  I knew how it felt when she was positioned to see "that girl who could meet Christian needs, not me". That inability of Ana that made me hard to breath.

Then, then, when she went home and got drunk and then Christian just became so angry, that.so.hurt.me. Then Ana said that she said that she was not enough for Christian and could not be what Christian needed. Then Christian attitude just changed immediately. Chistian became someone who was depressed with fear of Ana left and he even could not listened explanation from Ana anymore. Because he so frightened  even until he kneel and willing Ana became dominant. How could I not in love with Christian? How could I did not melt despite in that moment Ana still so angry with Christian.


Anyway I really like Ana, she became braver and more powerful. And I like the way she talked in front of Elena, Leila, even Jack. Then I also like so much by Ana honesty about what she did not like in front of Grey. Well, I love them so much here.




Wanna get this book? Fifty Shades of Darker
Put all down and grab it fast here >>>> 
Click Here to Get the Book in Paperback 
Click Here to Get the Book in Kindle 

 ♥♥♥♥♥ Alina Za

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)