Wait for You (Wait for You #1)

wait for you j lynn



Synopsis:

Some things are worth waiting for…


Traveling thousands of miles from home to enter college is the only way nineteen-year-old Avery Morgansten can escape what happened at the Halloween party five years ago—an event that forever changed her life. All she needs to do is make it to her classes on time, make sure the bracelet on her left wrist stays in place, not draw any attention to herself, and maybe—please God—make a few friends, because surely that would be a nice change of pace. The one thing she didn’t need and never planned on was capturing the attention of the one guy who could shatter the precarious future she’s building for herself.

Some things are worth experiencing…

Cameron Hamilton is six feet and three inches of swoon-worthy hotness, complete with a pair of striking blue eyes and a remarkable ability to make her want things she believed were irrevocably stolen from her. She knows she needs to stay away from him, but Cam is freaking everywhere, with his charm, his witty banter, and that damn dimple that’s just so… so lickable. Getting involved with him is dangerous, but when ignoring the simmering tension that sparks whenever they are around each other becomes impossible, he brings out a side of her she never knew existed.

Some things should never be kept quiet…

But when Avery starts receiving threatening emails and phone calls forcing her to face a past she wants silenced, she’s has no other choice but to acknowledge that someone is refusing to allow her to let go of that night when everything changed. When the devastating truth comes out, will she resurface this time with one less scar? And can Cam be there to help her or will he be dragged down with her?

And some things are worth fighting for...



My Review:

Hard for me to find a good book recently, no good book, I mean a romance book which can make me smiles in the whole book and never bored with that. And after searching awhile, I finally find this one and I just... Well, keep smiling while I read this.

The story is really my favorite one. The heroin, the hero, and the way conflict was appeared really my type of romance book. Even there’s not much emotion that I get from this book, but this one enough for me.

This book is light, fun, and not too complicated. This one is enough for me to never get bored. The story brought us to question about anything hide from the heroin, Avery. Even knew that her past was painful and made her want to run away, but she could handle the new condition in her new life now.

Mmm... I really like Avery, like I always said when I review the book, I like type of heroin who had the bad past and being hurt, it easy for me to get through the conflict, her inner conflict, and easy to made me understand about her behavior. I like that Avery was really consistent to erase her past, the way she tried to survive right now, I like it. The way she tried to have the better life, being the better person, that motivated I likeeee so much.

It made me sad about the way she tried to compromise anything she couldn't get in her life such as she tried to be happy even she didn't have friend, didn't get into the party, being silent, and unsocial person, went everywhere just alone, that she just want to have the peace in her life without people staring and disgust of her, or how people talking bad about her even in front of her.

I think Avery really tried to be happy when she just alone, because it sucks when you just alone but for Avery, she deserve life all alone. So, when Cam tried to get into her life, bothering her, being around her, I felt she deserve more and more. I even didn't know about her past yet but I want at least Cam would be the one who care about her. I was really sad that her parent didn’t care about her, her friends left her, and no one believes her. So when she got in her new life, she always underestimates herself like she didn’t belong to have friend that care about her. Such a surprise when Cam being the best thing in her life and she want to have everything that Cam offer to her. She tried to hide more her secret so she won’t lose Cam. 

I like their moment, Cam and Avery. Their conversation was really friendly and they never run of words. They always have something to talk about and I always happy every time their conversation become more intimate. And Cam, wow, who won’t fall in love with him? I can say that Cam is type of playboy who hook up with girls and hot and Avery actually just become one of them. She couldn’t avoid Cam’s charm but who knew that actually Cam also couldn’t avoid Avery’s charm. They were so cute and sweet and they become the strength for each other and I love it. First, Cam only want to become Avery’s friend and the way he act really only ‘friends’, even that Cam always asked Avery to date with him and Cam was really patient about Avery. He never gave up and he never did something bad to Avery. Second finally they had date, and the next their relationship become more and more intimate and that ‘friends’ things just leave behind them.

I really satisfied with this book, I think I should put this in my favorites.

Wanna this book in paperback? Put all down and grab it fast here >>>>
Click Here to Get the Book in Paperback 
Click Here to Get the Book in Kindle 

 ♥♥♥♥♥ Alina Za

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menyelami Seni dalam Kejiwaan pada buku "Psikologi Seni"

The Magic Of You by Johanna Lindsey (Malory-Anderson Family #4)

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)